Where the legal status of current and former local employees is concerned, the Local Employees Group within 3W provides the head of mission with the tools they need to be a good employer and facilitates this together with the operational manager, who acts as front office.
A local employee is always hired on the basis of the mandatory locally applicable labor law.
Some of the subjects are:
- Advice on the application and implementation of Rrlok 2005
- Administrative registration of local employees
- Amendments to mission version for local employees
- Evaluation of local jobs
- Mission version
- Open-ended contracts of employment for local employees
- People Inc. loc.
- Remittance of taxes and contributions
- Salary adjustment for local employees
- Salary scales
- Supplementation schemes for local employees