We are the Shared Service Organization that provides products and services to support those who work, travel and live abroad for the Dutch government.
3W has service agreements (DVA) with all its customers. These DVAs are for a period of one year. This agreement specifies per client, precisely which 3W products and services are included.
We work for you
The following groups of employees work abroad for the government:
- Employees of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other ministries (the so-called attachés) who work at Dutch representations abroad. Dutch representations are embassies, consulates-general (CGs) and permanent representations (PVs); all summarized as "postings".
- Locally hired employees (also referred to as local staff) who work at Dutch representations abroad.
- Employees of the Ministry of Defence who work abroad, at international headquarters and (NATO) bases.
- Employees of the Ministry of Defence on (peace) missions.
- Employees of the Dutch government working in Aruba, Curaçao, Saint Martin and the Caribbean part of the Netherlands (Bonaire, Saint Eustasius and Saba).
- Dutch experts deployed in election observation and civilian missions or who work at EU institutions and / or international organizations.
- Employees of ministries who are seconded for a certain period of time to international organizations such as the UN and the EU.